Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers

"There was nothing the new governess couldn't do if she put her mind to it. That's how it seemed at first, anyway."

pg 182 The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just dropping by to let you know I have a super give-away contest running this week (and every week) on my LDS blog at Not Entirely British

This time, the prize is a copy of award-winning author Annette Lyon's latest release in her Temple series - Tower of Strength.

Hope you have time to hop on over and take a peek :-)

susette said...

I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I used to be ahead but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere, and it's a tight race now. I would so much appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥
YOUR VOTE REALLY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails