Friday, January 2, 2009

Bring on 2009



I am actually really excited that it is 2009 ... Hurray !!

I have been looking at my list of books to read and have been dying to dive in ... I have to say that I have struggled a wee bit on the 1% challenge partly my own fault for signing alot later than I should have done and then finding that the books that I choose are quite heavy going ... Lesson learnt for this year ... lol ...

I feel it is going to be a great year this year for reading and looking forward to getting together as a book club again !!!

I had a couple of favourite books for 2008 that really stood out for me that I loved ...

Dark Heavens Series by Kylie Chan

I have a few more that I really liked but the above books just had that something extra ...

Anyway .... Happy Reading everyone .... And look forward to loads of reviews ..........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails