Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers

"And these pieces were the true pieces. They were some of the tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of pots smashed because they were not perfect"

Pg 210 of A Cup of Light by Nicole Mones


1 comment:

Vanessa Contessa said...

I loved this book so much and it was a very big hit with our LDS bookclub here in Sunny Southern California. I strongly suggest his second book "A Thousand Splendid Suns." I think it made an even bigger impact on my life than this one and what sacrifice really means.

I notice that many of your groups top choices are similar to ours and we're even reading some of the same reads this year. I propose a transpacific sisterhood bookclub!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails