Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (5)



I picked this book up a few years ago while waiting in line to pay for my shopping ... I was on holiday and had finished all other books that I had with me ... Little did I know then that the next day I would be completely hooked and finish the book in one sitting ...

I have always been interested in history and this book has it by the bucket load ... Some people are turned off when you mention that it story is about Vampires not just any ordinary Vampire but the top guy himself Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) .... It is set in Europe in many countries that when you read you just want to visit them all ...

It is a story of a girl who finds a book and her adventures thereafter .... I couldn't put the book down ... Totally fascinating !!!!

A brilliant read especially considering this is her first novel

A Rate this book 5 *****

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails