Friday, September 26, 2008

Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult (4)



I was quite glad when this book was picked for our book club as I had already brought it and was excited to read it ...

The Amish way of life fascinates me and this is the backdrop for this novel ...

I found it confusing at the start ( I think mainly because there where so many new characters and two of the main characters have similar names so was going back and forth for abit to see who was who) Then suddenly after a couple of chapters you are totally enthralled ....

I found it very thought provoking and you totally got lost in their world ...

There are few twists and turns in the book and a great ending ....

I really enjoyed this read and would love to go out and purchase more of her works ...

I give this a Rating of ****

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails