Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OOHHHH The Temptation


"My only Weakness" is of course BOOKS .... Legs other half commented the other nite that since Book Club started their Bank Balance has dropped .... lol ..... I think my darling hubby would agree with that ....

I was armed with about 5 lists of paper ( ranging from A4 to an envelope ... the closest thing at hand to write on ) of the books that I wish to purchase !!!!

Start as you mean to go on .... The first book store I had about 4 books in my arms and none yes NONE where from the for-mentioned lists ...... Is there such a thing as Therapy or Counselling which you can attend to curb your addiction .....

The sad truth is that I purchased about 15 books and made a small and I mean minuscule dent in my pool of books that I wish to purchase ....

There is one good thing which will come out of this though is that I will be getting one of my beloved bookcases back ..... ( Anyone who knows our family knows that I have bookcases but my darling hubby has hijacked them and has his collections of sci fi on them) ... But loaded with bags of books my hubby said quote "I think you need another bookcase" and has agreed to move some of his stuff off MY bookcase .... Wonders never cease ......

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a good hubbie he is, that means I don't have to come over and put the heavy on him...[lol]. Thanks for a great day, maybe we need to get our own book store to keep everything in.xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails