Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers

"I passed a tall briar, shooing leafly and flowery branches across the path; I see the narrow stile with stone steps; and I see - Mr Rochester sitting there, a book and a pencil in his hand: he is writing.

Well, he is not a ghost; yet every nerve I have is unstrung: for a moment I am beyond my own mastery. What does it mean? I did not think I should tremble in this way when I saw him - or lose my voice or the power of motion in his presence."

Pg 295 of Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails