Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Teaser Tuesday


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers


"When a girl, obey your father; when a wife, obey your husband; when a widow, obey your son." I had heard this my entire life, so I was not intimidated. But my mother-in-law taught me another axiom one day, when she was aggravated with her husband: "Obey, Obey, Obey, then do what you want"

Pg 216 of Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails