Tuesday, October 6, 2009

That time of year again :)

Well it is that time of the year again when we pick our choices for next years reads ..... So here is what we have got so far .........


Irish

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown


The Lacemakers of Glenmara by Heather Barbieri






Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay





Legs

The Shack by William P Young


In the Woods by Tana French


Samantha

Loving Frank: A Novel by Nancy Horan



Sharon

Austenland - A Novel by Shannon Hale

Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George



Native

Have a Little Faith - A true Story by Mitch Albom

The Independence of Miss Mary Bennet


6 comments:

Kristie said...

What The?? I don't recall deciding on a book yet and I don't think I've even heard of this book. I think I'll choose that French book - I can't remember what it's called but will let you know.

Kristie said...

Ok, found the book I want to read.....The elegance of the hedgehog by Muriel Barbery.

Irish said...

Fixed it ....... lol ........ The shack is Legs choice ......Your book sounds interesting :)

Kristie said...

Well girls I've added my second pick for the year.

Heidi said...

I can't wait to start on these books...comeon 2010...

Kristie said...

I'm with Heidi - bring on 2010. I think we've got a good mix for next year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails