Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fingers crossed for Unwind


Well you all know how much I loved the book Unwind by Neal Shusterman ... And I have just heard that it could be made into a movie .... Yeah !!! ......... Neal pitched the idea to Universal back in the middle of July .... So fingers and toes crossed for him because it would be a fantastic movie .... And also there is going to be a sequel to Unwind .... Yes folks it is called Unwholly and due to come out sometime in 2012 ....

Neal is also handing his script of Everlost into Universal this week ... Which is going to be my next series that I will be reading ........ Oh happy days of Reading :) ...........

And if your a huge fan like I am you can talk to Neal on his Facebook Page and keep up to date with all the news !!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails