Monday, August 23, 2010

Grrrrr Covers .....

Don't you just love going down to the Post Box and turning the key to find that you have some little white parcels sitting in there waiting for you to open .... Well I got a load of new books today and I sat on my bed and very slowly opened the parcels up ... One by One ...

And one by one I saw gorgeous lovely covers until this one showed it's ugly head ....



Now don't get me wrong ... I don't think it is hideous but I just didn't remember ordering this book ... So I jumped online to scan my recent purchases and low and behold this is the cover that I should have got and ordered ..... GRRRRRRRRRRRR


Please tell me I am not the only one that really looks at the covers and orders accordingly .... The only problem I am now faced with is that if I really like this novel I am going to have to re-purchase the book in the cover that I wanted and ordered in the first place ..... Again with the GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails