Friday, October 31, 2008

Official Trailer for Confessions of a Shopaholic Movie



The official movie trailer for "Confessions of a Shopaholic," based on the bestselling novel by Sophie Kinsella and starring Isla Fisher as Becky Bloomwood.
Visit http://www.sophiekinsella.com/ for more information.

OK if you are a fan of the Shopaholic Series like me you will be holding out for this movie ... But like all Hollywood based movies it will be nothing like the book .... ugh !!! They have based the whole movie in America which is not where it is set in the book ......!!!! Why Oh Why do they do this ( apart from the money aspect ) (they did the same with PS I love You)
I feel that I will prob like the movie as is and will enjoy it but the book I will adore because it will be so so different !!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks adorable ... but the book isn't anything like the Devil Wears Prada book, is it? I mean, I loved that movie, but the book was a little too raunchy. Can't wait for the movie!!

Irish said...

Nope her books are funny and witty and not really raunchy ... I love her style of writing ....... And I agree the movie does look good !!

Abigail Carter said...

I love that book! Heard the film was going to be set in the US instead of London though. Isla looks very cute as Becky though.

Stumbled upon your blog by accident. Am not of your religion, but was interested to read some of your comments on books:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails