Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Twilight Series (5)



I suppose I better join the bandwagon and review Twilight ... To be honest I hadn't heard about these books before 3 months ago ... We were having are usual book club meeting to discuss a the book for the month and one of the members daughter arrived half way through the discussion ... She mentioned that she was reading a brilliant book about Vampires ... ( To be honest I love the whole Fantasy angle so I was hooked )

Myself and other member the following day went and purchased the first three books as the fourth was not out for another month ....

I read Twilight in one sitting staying awake most of the night to finish it much to the frustration of my husband ... lol .... I just couldn't put it down ...

I also Read New Moon in one day and found it slow at the start of the book until about half way through and then it really started to pick up ...

I loved Eclipse and found it flowed alot better and finished it in one sitting as well ... Then came the dreadful wait of one month until Breaking Dawn was released .... I was kinda glad I only found these books as I don't think that I could have waiting longer than a month to find out what would happen ... I found the first bit abit slow again but then it picked up again ... I felt that because it was the end of the series that everything at the end of the book was squashed together to fit it all in ... I think I would have preferred to it split into two separate books that way you could really get into the characters and story ....

I have to say that Twilight is definitely my favourite by far of the whole series I was totally hooked from the first page to the last .... In general I love the whole series and would highly recommend them to anyone ... I am just looking forward to re-reading them but taking my time with them and really enjoying them ...

Love, Love, Love this whole series ....

I rate the series as 5*****

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails