Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New Books



Well I had made a list of books that I wanted to read and my lovely hubby lifted the list and got them for me as a surprise ....

I have more coming that is on order ... It is going to be a busy summer I think reading ... With book club and all my extra books as well ....

But I am looking forward to sitting out in the sun and letting myself drift away in the pages of my new books ...

OK here is the list that I will be reading:

Eragon - Christopher Paolini
Eldest - Christopher Palolini
Brisingr - Christopher Palolini
The Uncommon Reader - Alan Bennett
Nineteen Eighty-Four - George Orwell
The Road - Cormac McCarthy
Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
Pretties - Scott Westerfeld
Specials - Scott Westerfeld
Extras - Scott Westerfeld
The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
The Glass of Time - Micheal Cox


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails